World's Largest English Language News Service with Over 500 Articles Updated Daily

"The News You Need Today…For The World You’ll Live In Tomorrow." 




What You Aren’t Being Told About The World You Live In

“Dirty, Filthy, Christians”: Treatise On The Most Dangerous Death Cult In Human History

An unprecedented work detailing the agenda behind the greatest deception ever foisted upon humanity. (Continued)


Battle Begins For Throne of This World: The Return of the Einherjar Warriors

By: Sorcha Faal “The truest accounting of our World’s present state of Global Chaos, the ‘whys’ and ‘how’s’ are presented in this epic history of what has been kept hidden from humanity. (Continued)


Picking up the Pieces: Practical Guide for Surviving Economic Crashes, Internal Unrest and Military Suppression       By: Sorcha Faal “In the span of less than 3 months gasoline prices will rise 500%.  The prices of both food and shelter rise over 300%. (Continued)

The True Knowledge of The Three Minds: When The Three Become One By: Sorcha FaalWith knowledge obtained from the most ancient of texts, including the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, join Sorcha Faal on one of the most incredible and important journeys into the truest knowledge of human beings. (Continued)

Partisans Handbook: By: Sorcha Faal “Essential Survival Guide For Resisting Foreign Military Occupation, Escape And Evasion Techniques, Surviving Interrogation, Facing Execution, Wilderness Survival (Continued)

Code Red: The Coming Destruction Of The United States Limited release of the perhaps one of the most prophetic books of our time relating to the underlying causes, and history, of the downfall of America (Continued)

Special Offer: The Great Famine Of 2009-2012

Special Offer: Death Star Pandemic of 2009-2012: End of Age Begins

Special Offer: Exploration Of The Third Way

April 23, 2010

Wall Street Coup Against US Complete, Israel Set To Fall Next

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new GRU report prepared for Prime Minister Putin circulating in the Kremlin today states that the United States “ceased to exist” yesterday after President Obama ceded control of the American government over to the cabal of Wall Street bankers headed by the private investment bank Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein and completing one of our modern World’s most successful coup d’états.

Obama, according to these reports, traveled to Wall Street yesterday with his Vice President, Joseph Biden, to complete the transfer of power over the United States from its elected legislators to these elite bankers represented by Blankfein, who for the past year headed the White House meetings finalizing America’s destruction and the creation of our World’s first Plutocracy.

Not known to the American people about the demise of their once great Nation was that it has long been planned for since the failed 1933 coup attempt against President Franklin Roosevelt known as the Business Plot and headed by America’s richest businessmen; including Prescott Bush, the father of one President (George H. W. Bush), the grandfather of another (George W. Bush) and who was also the chief financier of Nazi Germany’s Adolph Hitler these right-wing banking elites had, likewise, put into power in 1933 in their attempt to create a US-German Plutocratic regime to rule over the entire World.

But where these bankers failed to succeed in 1933 in destroying the United States, they more than made up for in 2008 when during another one of their engineered Global banking collapses they managed to install over the American people their own bought and paid for President, Barack Obama, who since taking office has installed in his government so many Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street banking elites that a former chief economist of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) warned that the US finance industry had effectively captured the US government in a “quiet coup”.

According to these reports though, this “quiet coup” warned of by the IMF is going to become much louder as Obama’s new Financial Reform law, literally, hands the keys of the US Treasury to Wall Street in what is being called largest scam every perpetrated upon a modern Western society and that will see the American people reduced to outright slavery at the hands of their new banking masters.

Most important to understand in all of these events is that the plans of these banking elites to destroy the United States have not been kept a secret, and since the 2005 leaking of the shocking Citigroup memo “Plutonomy: Buying Luxury, Explaining Global Imbalances” has given to the American people the complete roadmap of what is being done to them.

Though this secret memo was kept from the people of the United States by their propaganda media organs the same cannot be said of us or others like us, who for years have shouted warnings to the Americans about what is being done to them, nearly all of them to fall upon deaf ears.

But for those few who have listened, and those who are now awakening to the master plan to enslave them, it bears our restating to them what this insidious plot unfolding around them is all about, and it begins in the summary of this diabolical Citigroup memo which says:

“The World is dividing into two blocks-the Plutonomy and the rest. The U.S., UK and Canada are the key Plutonomies-economies powered by the wealthy. Continental Europe (ex-Italy) and Japan are in the egalitarian bloc.

Equity risk premium embedded in "global imbalances" are unwarranted. In plutonomics the rich absorb a disproportionate chuck of the economy and have a massive impact on reported aggregate numbers like savings rates, current account deficits, consumption levels, etc. This imbalance in inequality expresses itself in the standard scary "global imbalances". We worry less.

There is no "average consumer" in a Plutonomy. Consensus analyses focusing on the "average" consumer are flawed from the start. The Plutonomy Stock Basket outperformed MSCI AD World by 6.8% per year since 1985. Does even better if equities beat housing.

Equally frightening is the section of this memo titled “Risks: What Could Go Wrong?” which says:

“Our whole plutonomy thesis is based on the idea that the rich will keep getting richer. This thesis is not without its risks. For example, a policy error leading to asset deflation, would likely damage plutonomy. Furthermore, the rising wealth gap between the rich and poor will probably at some point lead to a political backlash. Whilst the rich are getting a greater share of the wealth, and the poor a lesser share, political enfrachisement remains as was -- one person, one vote (in the plutonomies). At some point it is likely that labor will fight back against the rising profit share of the rich and there will be a political backlash against the rising wealth of the rich. This could be felt through higher taxation on the rich (or indirectly though higher corporate taxes/regulation) or through trying to protect indigenous (home-grow)] laborers, in a push-back on globalization -- either anti-immigration, or protectionism. We don’t see this happening yet, though there are signs of rising political tensions. However we are keeping a close eye on developments.”

And keeping a “close eye” on “developments” is exactly what these banksters did in orchestrating their own man, Obama, to take control of the United States and then give it back to them “lock, stock and barrel” thus insuring that these top 1% will continue to reign over the other 99% for years, if not decades, to come.

To how horribly unjust this new Plutocracy has become in the United States we can see in the report statistics complied by the University of California, and which shows:

“In the United States, wealth is highly concentrated in a relatively few hands. As of 2007, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 34.6% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 50.5%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 85%, leaving only 15% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers). In terms of financial wealth (total net worth minus the value of one's home), the top 1% of households had an even greater share: 42.7%. Table 1 and Figure 1 present further details drawn from the careful work of economist Edward N. Wolff at New York University (2009).”

Most important to understand about all of these things is the most single important fact that the United States has embarked upon a master plan to allow the vast majority of their citizens to fall into perpetual slavery and be beholden evermore to their elite classes.  To those even daring to stand up against this monstrosity the US has embarked upon a decade’s long plan to become the most policed and militarized society our World has ever seen, and which has even now made it the largest jailer of human beings in history.  And all occurring while the American people have remained asleep, at best, and ignorant, at worst as to what is being done to them.

The same, however, can’t be said about the Jewish peoples of the World, who after these right-wing banksters put Adolph Hitler and the Nazis in power, and then tried to overthrow President Roosevelt in 1933, declared war on the “New Germany” at a time when the US government, and even the Jewish leaders in Germany were urging caution in dealing with the new Hitler regime.  If the rest of the World had listened to the Jewish peoples in 1933 and moved to stop these monsters over 100 million human lives might have been saved, but they didn’t and everyone suffered.

And today, in what is turning out to be a virtual repeat of the 1930’s, the Jewish peoples are again warning of the rise of these Western monsters, and none more fervently then the bankster controlled Obama, who even as these words are being written is enacting a plan to strip Israel of its nuclear weapons leaving it defenseless against its Muslim neighbors who have made no secret of their desire to exterminate the Jewish peoples from the face of the Earth.

Even though the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the pro-Israel lobbying group, slammed Obama this week for what it calls “escalated rhetoric”, reports from the United States are stating that Obama’s reply to one of its most stalwart allies was, in essence, “drop dead”, and clearly showing that what these banksters couldn’t accomplish in 1933 they are doing so in spades in 2010.

To the “New United States” the American people are awakening in it should send shudders down their spines, especially when viewed in the light of the dehumanizing training their soldiers are now made to do under the Obama regime, and as related by US Army specialist and Iraqi war veteran Josh Steiber who related these words now being sung by his fellow soldiers:

“I went down to the market where all the women shop…I took out my machete and I began to chop

I went down to the park where all the children play…I pulled out my machine gun and I began to spray”

And not for a single second should these Americans think that their made insane soldiers are being trained to kill foreigners…NO…they are being trained to kill their own citizens on behalf of their new bankster leaders to keep them in line should anyone of them dare to oppose the new Plutocracy they are finding themselves living under.

No better example, either, can be found at how much contempt this elite 1% of America’s richest monsters hold towards the other 99% of the United States citizens then in new reports showing that their largest corporations have begun taking out life insurance on their workers they shockingly call “Dead Peasants” payable not to their families, but to them.   

So today, and as America’s once free people fall under the cruel reign of their Plutocratic leaders, one can only wonder why these people, like the German people before them, listened only to their propaganda masters and failed to heed all warnings shouted at them before all was lost. 

© April 23, 2010 EU and US all rights reserved

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth.  Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?.]

Don't Question...Just Obey

More Sorcha Faal Reports

Return To Main Page

Return To Alternative News